|Character Type||Special NPC|
|Location||Prologue: Maye Town, Smithy
Act 2/3: Maye Town, Smithy
Isidora is a special NPC in Vigil the Longest Night. NPCs are characters that can be interacted with or are shown in the game. NPCs are characters that add contrast to the game's lore where they provide information, some are categorized as quest givers, while others are categorized as Merchants whom you can trade with or request for certain services.
My methods are a trade secret!
Isidora's only function in the game is to provide Leila with an extra storage space. The same storage can be accessed via Owl Statues, which makes Isidora's services virtually obsolete.
- Prologue: Maye Town, Smithy
- Act 2/3: Maye Town, Smithy. At the start of Act 2 Isidora moves to the second floor of the Smithy and never moves from there.
Isidora Associated Quests
Isidora Notes & Tips
- Idonea mentions that she is blind. It is safe to assume that Isidora is blind as well.
- Isidora's hands are chained, just like Idonea's.
- Idonea and Isidora seem to remember Leila in Act 2.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!