Vigil Wiki Guide: All Weapons, Armor, Bosses, Builds and full Walkthrough for Another Indie's Vigil: The Longest Night game.
Vigil Wiki Guide: Everything about Vigil: The Longest Night
Vigil: The Longest Night Wiki Guide is a compilation of Vigil: The Longest Night guides, including all Stats, Skill Trees, Weapons, Armor, and various equipment. A community resource open to be edited by anyone, the Vigil Wiki also features Build Guides, New Player Help, and overall game progress tips and tricks.
Vigil: The Longest Night is a 2D action platformer with precise, technical combat and a strong narrative. Inspired by Salt and Sanctuary and Castlevania, Vigil: The Longest Night aims to challenge players with its difficulty while compelling them with a tale of eldritch horror.
Follow Leila on her quest to save her hometown from the creeping evil infesting the surrounding countryside. Navigate a world that wanders between dream and reality, sanity and madness, and uncover the secret of the longest night and the monstrous entities invading their world.
Vigil Game Features
Specialize in four different types of weapons that will suit your own preferred playstyle.
- Experiment with 4 types of weapons and multiple varieties of each type.
- A number of unique items to suit how you play
- A fusion of Lovecraftian prose and Taiwanese culture
- Complex Skill Tree to create the ultimate warrior of light.
- Unique art style inspired by the art of Chinese Paper Cutting
- Brutal Enemies with multiple methods of attack and surprising attacks
- Explore dank caves, abandoned villages, and haunted forests
- Meet the residents of Leila’s hometown as they struggle in the world of maddening darkness
- Battle a host of hideous bosses from the depths of your nightmares
- Multiple endings to unravel
- Music by the talented Jouni Valjakka of popular band Whispered/
Vigil Release Date
Vigil: The Longest Night released on Nintendo Switch and PC on October 15, 2020.
so i wanna add in locations maps so players can see the map but i don't like the IDEA of my IP being recording.... i would Use a VPN to curvent the issue. like the map Wiki is mostly blank
I cant find this game on the xbox store or ps4. Has it been removed for some reason?
I can’t find this game on the USA PlayStation store. Is it not longer avaliable?
The Virgin wiki
Hi guys ! I have a little problem, I want to have all the decorations items but one is just impossible to find, it's the Poisonous Moth. It must be in a Hunter's House up and right from Peak of Weep lantern but, I already been there and nope.. Someone can help me ?
Vai sai pro ps4?
guys , What's the effect of the curse? increased damage received ?
So I'm having a problem with the heavy attack not working. As in, I press the button and nothing happens. Is this a glitch or do I need to unlock the heavy attack somehow?