Vigil Wiki Guide: All Weapons, Armor, Bosses, Builds and full Walkthrough for Another Indie's Vigil: The Longest Night game.
Vigil Wiki Guide: Everything about Vigil: The Longest Night
Vigil: The Longest Night Wiki Guide is a compilation of Vigil: The Longest Night guides, including all Stats, Skill Trees, Weapons, Armor, and various equipment. A community resource open to be edited by anyone, the Vigil Wiki also features Build Guides, New Player Help, and overall game progress tips and tricks.
Vigil: The Longest Night is a 2D action platformer with precise, technical combat and a strong narrative. Inspired by Salt and Sanctuary and Castlevania, Vigil: The Longest Night aims to challenge players with its difficulty while compelling them with a tale of eldritch horror.
Follow Leila on her quest to save her hometown from the creeping evil infesting the surrounding countryside. Navigate a world that wanders between dream and reality, sanity and madness, and uncover the secret of the longest night and the monstrous entities invading their world.
Vigil Game Features
Specialize in four different types of weapons that will suit your own preferred playstyle.
- Experiment with 4 types of weapons and multiple varieties of each type.
- A number of unique items to suit how you play
- A fusion of Lovecraftian prose and Taiwanese culture
- Complex Skill Tree to create the ultimate warrior of light.
- Unique art style inspired by the art of Chinese Paper Cutting
- Brutal Enemies with multiple methods of attack and surprising attacks
- Explore dank caves, abandoned villages, and haunted forests
- Meet the residents of Leila’s hometown as they struggle in the world of maddening darkness
- Battle a host of hideous bosses from the depths of your nightmares
- Multiple endings to unravel
- Music by the talented Jouni Valjakka of popular band Whispered/
Vigil Release Date
Vigil: The Longest Night is set to release on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 15, 2020.