Rescue the Survivors is a Quest in Vigil: The Longest Night. Quests are tasks given by the various NPCs in Maye, Leila can obtain unique rewards for completing these tasks. To view your progress of a quest, open the side menu, and cycle to Leila's notes.
Rescue the Survivors Objectives
- Clay's request: find Clay's brother, Pierre, in the Mine.
- Request from Paul: Paul asked me to find Vincent at the Mine Site.
- Request from the Foreman: the foreman asked me to rescue any survivors. He was especially worried about Edgar.
- Rescue Pierre, Paul, and Edgar before fighting Erupting Flesh Cluster.
- Speak to all survivors at the Mine Site and in Maye Town to obtain rewards from them.
Rescue the Survivors Information
Rescue the Survivors Rewards
Rescue the Survivors Walkthrough
- The quest has three quest givers:
- Foreman Edward will give you Transporter Handle. Go back outside the building and head to the roof, use the handle to operate the platforms, then ride it to reach the entrance leading to the Mine.
- The objective is to rescue three trapped miners at the Mine site: Pierre, Vincent, and Edgar.
- Important: the miners have to be saved before you defeat the area's boss. Otherwise, the quest will fail.
- Return to the Mine Site and speak to three rescued miners and Foreman Edward.
- Foreman Edward will relocate to the Tavern in Maye Town. Speak to him to receive Giant Hammer.
- Clay and Pierre will be standing outside of the Tavern. Speak to them to start the quest Blessings from the Shimmer.
- Paul and Vincent can be found back in their house in the Village, near Dawn's house. Speak to them and they'll offer you their savings, 50 Gold, as a reward. If you refuse the gold, Vincent will gift Leila an Old Coin.
Rescue the Survivors Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- A fourth miner, Mick, can be found in the Mine. From Mining Site entrance walk east until you see a broken gate, use slide then jump down. Mick will be there, guarding a single Triangular Shimmer Stone. He will always turn hostile if you walk past him, and cannot be rescued.
- If you fail to save any miners before fighting Erupting Flesh Clushter, their mutilated bodies will appear where they were previously standing.