|Previous Quest||Find the Doctor|
|Reward/s||Small Shimmer Stone x3|
Errands is a Quest in Vigil: The Longest Night. Quests are tasks given by the various NPCs in Maye, Leila can obtain unique rewards for completing these tasks. To view your progress of a quest, open the side menu, and cycle to Leila's notes.
- Speak to Daisy in the Asylum.
- Look for Dawn in the village.
- Bring the unknown powder to Carlos in Maye Hall.
- Take the medicine from Carlos at the Maye Hall Workshop.
- Give Daisy the Reused Bottle in the Asylum
- Speak to Daisy at the Asylum in Maye Town and she'll ask you to look for Dawn in the Village.
- You'll find Dawn in her house in the Village. Speak to her and you'll obtain an Mysterious Powder.
- Head over to Maye Hall and give the substance to Carlos.
- Next, go to the workshop of the Maye Hall that's on the west side and he'll give you a Reused Bottle.
- Go back to Daisy at the Asylum and give her the medicine crafted by Carlos.
- She'll give you Small Shimmer Stone x3 as a reward for completing her task.
Errands Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Quest item Daisy's Special Drink has nothing to do with this quest, and is related to another side quest called Daisy's Special.
- Must complete this quest before start placebos quest
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
im confused daisy is gone from the asylum where is she
not sure which one does it but i got 2 crystals and started hilda quest to get doctor's key. when i talked to daisy with the dirty bottle she wont want that anymore