Errands is a Quest in Vigil: The Longest Night. Quests are tasks given by the various NPCs in Maye, Leila can obtain unique rewards for completing these tasks. To view your progress of a quest, open the side menu, and cycle to Leila's notes.
- Speak to Daisy in the Asylum.
- Look for Dawn in the village.
- Bring the unknown powder to Carlos in Maye Hall.
- Take the medicine from Carlos at the Maye Hall Workshop.
- Give Daisy the Reused Bottle in the Asylum
- Speak to Daisy at the Asylum in Maye Town and she'll ask you to look for Dawn in the Village.
- You'll find Dawn in her house in the Village. Speak to her and you'll obtain an Mysterious Powder.
- Head over to Maye Hall and give the substance to Carlos.
- Next, go to the workshop of the Maye Hall that's on the west side and he'll give you a Reused Bottle.
- Go back to Daisy at the Asylum and give her the medicine crafted by Carlos.
- She'll give you Small Shimmer Stone x3 as a reward for completing her task.
Errands Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Quest item Daisy's Special Drink has nothing to do with this quest, and is related to another side quest called Daisy's Special.
- Must complete this quest before start placebos quest
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!