Find the Doctor is a Quest in Vigil: The Longest Night. Quests are tasks given by the various NPCs in Maye, Leila can obtain unique rewards for completing these tasks. To view your progress of a quest, open the side menu, and cycle to Leila's notes.
Find the Doctor Objectives
- Speak to Daisy in Maye Town.
- Head to the Asylum.
- (Optional) Speak to Daisy in the Asylum.
- Speak to the Doctor.
Find the Doctor Information
Find the Doctor Rewards
- Free heal from the Doctor.
Find the Doctor Walkthrough
- The quest is obtained automatically at the start of Act 2 when you return to Maye Town.
- After watching the cutscene make your way to the new building in the town - the Asylum.
- To finish the quest head to the second floor and speak to the Doctor. He will tell Leila about the plague, thus starting quest Mysterious Plague, and heal her.
Find the Doctor Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- If you don't speak to the Doctor and progress through the game without starting Mysterious Plague, Nordell will not appear after boss encounters.