The Draft in a Bottle
The Draft in a Bottle is a Quest in Vigil: The Longest Night. Quests are tasks given by the various NPCs in Maye, Leila can obtain unique rewards for completing these tasks. To view your progress of a quest, open the side menu, and cycle to Leila's notes.
The Draft in a Bottle Objectives
- Speak to Noax in the Tavern.
- Throw the bottle into the sea from the bunker in the Flooded Area.
- Return to Noax to get your reward.
The Draft in a Bottle Information
The Draft in a Bottle Rewards
- Sunrise Ring
- Weird Puppet (missable)
The Draft in a Bottle Walkthrough
- (Act 2) Upon arriving to Maye Town once again head to the Tavern and you'll find a woman named Noax at the lower section.
- Agree to help with her request and she'll ask you to throw a bottle into the sea. You can do that from a small bunker in Flooded Area.
- The bunker can be found at the far east side of the area. To get there climb the main mast of Sunken Mary Rose (the one between the two entrances to the ship) and use Dash to reach the ground.
- Dash ability is obtained by defeating the boss of the Flooded Area - Kelpie, Lord of Tide.
- When you reach the bunker area, walk towards the window, and interact with it to throw the bottle.
- Go back to Noax at the Tavern and tell her that you've done her request. She will reward you with the Sunrise Ring.
- In order to obtain Weird Puppet from Noax you must also defeat Erupting Flesh Cluster or Lord of the Misty Lake. If you already had defeated either prior to turning in the quest simply speak to Noax twice to get both rewards immediately. Otherwise, come back to the Tavern after defeating your second boss and speak to her again to get the Weird Puppet.
The Draft in a Bottle Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and Trivia Go Here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
She just kept repeating the line about going soon until after I killed the lord of the misty lake. She then gave me the weird puppet.
What do you have to do to get the weird puppet from Noax? All she does is say the same line about leaving...
When you finish this quest, you can talk to Noax again and she will tell you that she will leave soon. Talk to her again after a while but BEFORE finishing the mine's quest and she give you a marionette that can be used to decorate your home. Have fun catching her moving around the house...
Noax is gone.
Fun fact, you can get to the top fortress without dash. If you use a combo of the special attack of the recurve bow and the air power shot ability you can reach there no problem. I've been able to use this combo to access all sorts of place out of the expected order.
She won't be in tavern after Edward returned to tavern. So finish this quest line as soon as you got dash from the Lord the Tide boss.
Noax isn't at the tavern anymore, and I can't find her anywhere. Is there a time limit on the quest?