Royal Detective is a Quest in Vigil: The Longest Night. Quests are tasks given by the various NPCs in Maye, Leila can obtain unique rewards for completing these tasks. To view your progress of a quest, open the side menu, and cycle to Leila's notes.
Royal Detective Objectives
- Speak to Thurber W. Sungi in the Supply Warehouse of Maye Town.
- Help him solve the case regarding the disappearance of the townsfolk of Maye.
Royal Detective Information
Royal Detective Rewards
Royal Detective Walkthrough
- Head to the Warehouse of Maye Town and speak to Thurber W. Sungi.
- He'll ask for your help regarding gaining clues to solving the case behind the disappearance of the townsfolk of Maye.
- After speaking to him, head to the Village and look for a homeless man named Mahrez who is sleeping outside of Gram's house.
- He'll give you a Small Folded Note which you need to give to Thurber back at the warehouse to encrypt it.
- Continue the quest Bruna Missing until you defeat the Brood Mother and obtain the Double Jump ability.
- Now, go back to Bruna's Home in the Village and head inside Bruna's room on the second floor. With the double jump ability, you should reach the platform above where you'll find a Crumpled Blank Letter from the School.
- Report back to Thurber at the warehouse and give him the letter you just found. Keep talking to him when you give him the letter and he'll eventually decrypt it, only to find that the Professor is involved in the disappearance of the townsfolk.
- You'll complete this quest and obtain the Slingshot from Thurber.
Royal Detective Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and Trivia Go Here