Addict is a Quest in Vigil: The Longest Night. Quests are tasks given by the various NPCs in Maye, Leila can obtain unique rewards for completing these tasks. To view your progress of a quest, open the side menu, and cycle to Leila's notes.
- Head to the Outskirts of Maye and speak to Shabbir.
- Ask Captain Carl and Joseph at Gate Outpost regarding the medicine.
- Defeat the Brood Mother to obtain the Double Jump ability.
- Find the secret path in Gram's Home that leads to the Wasteland.
- Grab the Blood of the Sacredwood from the Wasteland.
- Give Blood of the Sacredwood to Shabbir or Pagans sitting at the entrance to Secret Trail.
- The quest has two outcomes, depending on who was given Blood of the Sacredwood.
- Head to the Outskirts of Maye and you'll see an anonymous person standing by the entrance of the Church Plaza.
- Shabbir who looks anxious will ask you to find him his "medicine".
- To learn more about this medicine:
- Complete the quest Bruna Missing to obtain the double jump ability.
- Go to Gram's Home in the Village and walk towards the chest on the lower floor. You'll notice a crack on the floor which you can jump down where you'll find a secret path.
- Use double jump to enter the Wasteland.
- Defeat Executioner in a Black Robe that's guarding the path ahead and pick up the Blood of the Sacredwood that's by the sacred tree.
- Give Blood of the Sacredwood to Shabbir or Pagans.
Addict Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Giving Blood of the Sacredwood to Pagans is the only way to see Mutated Trinity, it does not appear anywhere else in the game.
- If you refuse to give Blood of the Sacredwood to Pagans, they will threaten Leila and leave immediately after.
- If you refuse to give Blood of the Sacredwood to Shabbir, he will threaten Leila as well, but will not leave until you exit the location.
- Neither appears to have any real consequences (?).