The Twins is a Quest in Vigil: The Longest Night. Quests are tasks given by the various NPCs in Maye, Leila can obtain unique rewards for completing these tasks. To view your progress of a quest, open the side menu, and cycle to Leila's notes.
The Twins Objectives
- Give Janis/Silvia the Eternal Daylight.
- Defeat Uptancos, Pulse Surrounder.
- Give Janis/Silvia the Eternal Gaze.
- Defeat Princess Downaly, Leader of Betrayers.
- Give Janis/Silvia the Eternal Time Crystal.
The Twins Information
The Twins Rewards
The Twins Walkthrough
- To find Janis, head to the Valley. She will be standing below the entrance to Miner's Path.
- To find Silvia, head to Limestone Way and climb the ladder to the left of C6 Owl Statue.
- You can help only one twin during each playthrough. The other leaves permanently as soon as you give away the first item.
- Janis / Silvia will ask for the Eternal Daylight that you obtain from defeating The Ancient Guard in Prologue. You'll be given the Raging March / Starburst Compass as a reward.
- Second requested item is Eternal Gaze, which is dropped by optional boss Uptancos, Pulse Surrounder.
- In order to fight Uptancos you will need Cerulean Ocarina, which is a reward for side quest Happy Accident.
- Head to Catacombs and defeat AdriAnDyloncholas to regain access to Ceremonial Stone Monument.
- Use the Cerulean Ocarina at the Monument to travel to Shadow Disaster and defeat Uptancos.
- Bring Eternal Gaze to Janis / Silvia and get Feast of Joy / Poison of Hatred as a reward.
- Third requested item is Eternal Time Crystal, which is dropped by optional boss Princess Downaly, Leader of Betrayers found in The Frozen Realm.
- To be able to travel to The Frozen Realm, defeat the Gnawing Beast at the Insidious Sewer to obtain the Arctic Ocarina.
- Use the Arctic Ocarina at the Monument to enter the realm and defeat the boss.
- For Eternal Time Crystal you will get Confine Momentum + Metallic Ocarina from Janis, and only Metallic Ocarina from Silvia.
- Quest ends with a note.
The Twins Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Selecting neither of the twins has any observable impact on the game other than the selection of the Arcane items you get.