Giant Hammer is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Axe is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Axe may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
Slow, heavy, unstoppable. Things hit by this hammer will fall and never stand again."
Giant Hammer Special move
- Smash: ↓ ↑ + Attack button
Giant Hammer Acquisition
- (Act 2) Rescue the Survivors quest reward.
Giant Hammer Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 9000 gold.
- Can be sold for 5400 gold.
Giant Hammer Upgrade Table
Giant Hammer Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Axe in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will negate any damage - dodging consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Giant Hammer Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.