Slow, heavy, unstoppable. Things hit by this hammer will fall and never stand again."
- Smash: ↓ ↑ + Attack button
- Speak to Foreman Edward at the Mine Site and make sure to rescue all the trapped miners.
- After clearing the Mine, head back to the Mine Site and report back to Foreman Edward.
- Next, head back to the Tavern of Maye Town and speak to Foreman Edward, he'll give you this weapon as a reward.
- Price listed in the inventory: 9000 gold.
- Can be sold for 5400 gold.
Giant Hammer Upgrade Table
Giant Hammer Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Axe in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will negate any damage - dodging consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Giant Hammer Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.