Monazite is a Quest in Vigil: The Longest Night. Quests are tasks given by the various NPCs in Maye, Leila can obtain unique rewards for completing these tasks. To view your progress of a quest, open the side menu, and cycle to Leila's notes.
- Location: Peak of Weep
- Quest Giver: Mysterious Trader
- Bringing Monazite to Mysterious Trader unlocks her as a merchant and expands her stock.
- (Optional) Speak to Mysterious Trader in Peak of Weep. She is sitting on top of a fallen tree east of D4 Owl Statue.
- Mysterious Trader will ask Leila to finish hunter's job and bring her five pieces of material called Monazite.
- There is a total of five Monazite pieces, all can be found in Hunter's Houses.
- Depressing Forest: Hunter's House is located on top the map, on a tree. Use small platforms above the giant broken tree to get to it.
- Peak of Weep: Hunter's House is located above and between D4 Owl statue and Mysterious Trader's spot, also on a tree. Climb small branches and dash left to get there.
- Peak of Weep: Hunter's House is right next to D3 Owl Statue.
- Bufonitte Lake: directly above D6 Owl Statue, on the left tree.
- Limestone Way: in the small area below C6 Owl Statue use ground dash (or air dash) and double jump to grab onto the edge on the left. Hunter's House is at the end of the cave.
- Bring collected Monazite to Mysterious Trader to finish the quest.
Monazite Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Completing the quest lets the player aquire some of missable items from Prologue, including Best Audience quest rewards.