Ritual Sceptre is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Axe is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Axe may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
A ceremonial sceptre bound by human bones. Only a scholar knowledgeable in history can recognize its connection to the beliefs of ghouls."
Ritual Sceptre Special Move
Ritual Sceptre Acquisition
Ritual Sceptre Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 1400 gold.
- Can be sold for 840 gold.
Ritual Sceptre Upgrade Table
Ritual Sceptre Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Axe in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Ritual Sceptre Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.