Broom is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Axe is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Axe may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
Just a normal broom. Used to sweep the floor."
Broom Special Move
- Twitch Drop reward, was available from October 13th to October 21th of 2020.
- Requires to start a New Game.
- Price listed in the inventory: 39 gold.
- Can be sold for 24 gold.
- This weapon is not required for Weapon Collector achievement.
Broom Upgrade Table
Broom Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Axe in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.