Heavy Trunk is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Axe is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Axe may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
Literally the trunk of a tree. It frew for hundreds of years before being torn from the Depressing Forest by a powerful bear, making it an incredible weapon for someone with the strength to wield it"
- Price listed in the inventory: 600 gold.
- Can be sold for 360 gold.
Heavy Trunk Upgrade Table
Heavy Trunk Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Axe in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will negate any damage - dodging consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Heavy Trunk Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.