Axe of Boiling Blood is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Axe is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Axe may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
This is not so much a weapon as it is a contorted limb ripped from one of the mutated miners It's morally ambiguous but effective."
- Bloody Wind: ← → + Heavy attack button
- Price listed in the inventory: 1200 gold.
- Can be sold for 720 gold.
Axe of Boiling Blood Upgrade Table
Axe of Boiling Blood Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light attacks, and heavy attacks with the proper skill unlocked. She can also perform a backstep or roll to evade enemy attacks.
- A successful dodge will negate any damage - dodging consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Axe in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Axe of Boiling Blood Gallery