Cobweb Hammer is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Axe is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Axe may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
A bunch of bones kept together by a spider's cobweb. It is surprisingly strong."
Cobweb Hammer Special Move
- Ground Strike: ↓ ↑ + Heavy attack button
Cobweb Hammer Acquisition
Cobweb Hammer Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 1550 gold.
- Can be sold for 930 gold.
Cobweb Hammer Upgrade Table
Cobweb Hammer Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Axe in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Cobweb Hammer Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.