Axe of Retribution
|Skill Tree||Axe Skill Tree|
Axe of Retribution is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Axe is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Axe may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
Offsets the negative effects of exhaustion.
Crafted by the nameless spirits of the enslavedd, this axe has accumulated centuries of helplesness and anger. One will be surprised by its power when swung by someone with nothing left to lose."
Axe of Retribution Special move
Axe of Retribution Acquisition
- (Act 2&3) Underground Cave: from the exit that leads to the forest, go left until you hit a dead end. The axe is hidden past fake ceiling.
- (Act 2&3) Peak of Weep: can be purchased from Mysterious Trader after bringing her 2x Monazite as a part of her quest, Monazite.
Axe of Retribution Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 2000 gold.
- Can be sold for 1200 gold.
Axe of Retribution Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+5%||+5,5%||+6%||+6,5%||+7%||+7,5%||+8%||+8,8%|
Axe of Retribution Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Axe in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will negate any damage - dodging consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Axe of Retribution Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
It is also found in a chest in the spider cave under the Mountain Pass, its on one of the hidden ledges in the cealing. You can acces the spider cave from underground from the severs.