A weapon that no one can replicate as it hails from another world."
- The Frozen Realm: climb to level 3, go all way to the left and then drop down to level 2. Use Breath of the Goddess on the green block and jump on top of it. From there, you'll be able to reach a chest with the axe in it.
- Price listed in the inventory: 5600 gold.
- Can be sold for 3360 gold.
Spatium Axe Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+20%||+22%||+24||+26%||+28%||+30%||+32%||+35%|
Spatium Axe Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Halberd in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Spatium Axe Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.