Reaper Blade is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Axe is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Axe may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
A unique heavy weapon used by the Ancient Guard. It has executed countless irreverent villians."
Reaper Blade Special move
- Hook: ← → + Attack button
Reaper Blade Acquisition
Reaper Blade Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 600 gold.
- Can be sold for 360 gold.
Reaper Blade Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+5%||+5,5%||+6%||+6,5%||+7%||+7,5%||+8%||+8,8%|
Reaper Blade Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light attacks, and heavy attacks with the proper skill unlocked. She can also perform a backstep or roll to evade enemy attacks.
- A successful dodge will negate any damage - dodging consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Reaper Blade Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.