Axe of the Holy Six is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Axe is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Axe may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
A stone weapon in the shape of the Holy Six, used by graveyard keepers to defeat that which should be resting in peace.
Causes extra damage to Skull-type enemies."
Axe of the Holy Six Special move
Axe of the Holy Six Acquisition
- (Act 2&3) Catacombs: at E2 Owl Statue use caskets to get to the room on its right; the axe is hidden in top right corner of the area. Requires Dash to get.
- Dash is a skill obtained by defeating Kelpie, Lord of Tide.
Axe of the Holy Six Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 800 gold.
- Can be sold for 480 gold.
Axe of the Holy Six Upgrade Table
Axe of the Holy Six Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Axe in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Axe of the Holy Six Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.