A glistening representation of power and punishment."
- Price listed in the inventory: 80000 gold.
- Can be sold for 48000 gold.
Golden Hammer Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+5%||+5,5%||+6%||+6,5%||+7%||+7,5%||+8%||+8,8%|
Golden Hammer Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Axe in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will negate any damage - dodging consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Golden Hammer Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!