Thorn Axe is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Halberd is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Halberd may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
Attack increases as user's Health is lost.
The handle of this axe is carved like the stem of a rose. Anyone who can endure the pain of wielding it gains a devastating weapon."
Thorn Axe Special move
Thorn Axe Acquisition
- (Act 2&3) Miner's Path: from C2 Owl Statue go west and drop down to a layer below. At the bottom of the hill slide into wall on the left to enter a secret area. The axe is in its right corner.
- If you look on the map, the entrance to the secret corridor is on the left side of the 3rd tree drawn on the hill.
Thorn Axe Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 1200 gold.
- Can be sold for 720 gold.
Thorn Axe Upgrade Table
Thorn Axe Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light attacks, and heavy attacks with the proper skill unlocked. She can also perform a backstep or roll to evade enemy attacks.
- A successful dodge will negate any damage - dodging consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Thorn Axe Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.