Skull Hammer is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Axe is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Axe may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
Made by merging several mutant skulls into an extremely powerful but morally ambiguous weapon."
Skull Hammer Special move
Skull Hammer Acquisition
- (Act 2&3) Dropped by optional boss AdriAnDyloncholas.
- Guaranteed drop.
Skull Hammer Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 2400 gold.
- Can be sold for 1440 gold.
Skull Hammer Upgrade Table
Skull Hammer Combat Mechanic
- When a Halberd is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Halberd in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Skull Hammer Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.