Skull Spear is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Axe is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Axe may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
This spear was dropped by a skeleton soldier. Its wooden shaft and hollow metal point decrease the weapon's weight, making it easy to use by warriors lacking muscle."
- Spin Thrust: ← → + Attack button
- Price listed in the inventory: 300 gold.
- Can be sold for 180 gold.
Skull Spear Upgrade Table
Skull Spear Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Axe in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Skull Spear Gallery