Ancient Vigilant's Daggers are dual Daggers in Vigil: The Longest Night. Dual Daggers is one of the four types of weapons that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the daggers are capable of inflicting light and fast attacks that can easily stun enemies.
The daggers of the ancient Vigilant are worn and used. Fast, deadly, and stained with the blood of eons."
Ancient Vigilant's Daggers Special move
- Dark Anthem III: ↑ ↓ + Attack button
Ancient Vigilant's Daggers Acquisition
- (Act 2&3) Bufonitte Lake: located in a wall cavity on the right side of C-shaped part of the path that leads from D6 Owl Statue to the boss arena, between upper and lower roads.
Ancient Vigilant's Daggers Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 3000 gold.
- Can be sold for 1800 gold.
Ancient Vigilant's Daggers Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+10%||+11%||+12%||+13%||+14%||+15%||+16%||+17,5%|
Ancient Vigilant's Daggers Combat Mechanic
- If the daggers are equipped, Leila can execute light, fast attacks, and is capable of stunning the enemy. However, she loses the ability to block attacks, and the dodge mechanic such as the front roll and backstep are both replaced with a blink that allows Leila to teleport through the enemy and its attacks.
- If a blink is triggered at the right moment, Leila can also inflict damage onto the enemy.
Ancient Vigilant's Daggers Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.