|Skill Tree||Daggers Skill Tree|
IV Bottle are dual Daggers in Vigil: The Longest Night. Dual Daggers is one of the four types of weapons that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the daggers are capable of inflicting light and fast attacks that can easily stun enemies.
Thousands of years ago, Blood was considered as a miracle drug to leprosy. By referencing ancient books and Jean-Baptiste's lab records, he managed to create a solution by mixing lamb's blood with Crimson and the Pale Red in a perfect proportion."
IV Bottle Special move
IV Bottle Acquisition
- Dropped by Mutated Louse Men.
- Can be stolen with Hand of Glory.
IV Bottle Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 800 gold.
- Can be sold for 480 gold.
IV Bottle Upgrade Table
IV Bottle Combat Mechanic
- If the daggers are equipped, Leila can execute light, fast attacks, and is capable of stunning the enemy. However, she loses the ability to block attacks, and the dodge mechanic such as the front roll and backstep are both replaced with a blink that allows Leila to teleport through the enemy and its attacks.
- If a blink is triggered at the right moment, Leila can also inflict damage onto the enemy.
IV Bottle Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!