|Skill Tree||Daggers Skill Tree|
Broken Spear are dual Daggers in Vigil: The Longest Night. Dual Daggers is one of the four types of weapons that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the daggers are capable of inflicting light and fast attacks that can easily stun enemies.
A spear that breaks in two pieces from the middle."
Broken Spear Special Move
Broken Spear Acquisition
- Dropped by Corrupted Guards.
- Can be stolen with Hand of Glory.
Broken Spear Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 600 gold.
- Can be sold for 360 gold.
Broken Spear Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+13%||+14,3%||+15,6%||+16,9%||+18,2%||+19,5%||+20,8%||+22,8%|
Broken Spear Combat Mechanic
- If the daggers are equipped, Leila can execute light, fast attacks, and is capable of stunning the enemy. However, she loses the ability to block attacks, and the dodge mechanic such as the front roll and backstep are both replaced with a blink that allows Leila to teleport through the enemy and its attacks.
- If a blink is triggered at the right moment, Leila can also inflict damage onto the enemy.
Broken Spear Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!