The mirror-smooth surface of these black daggers sparkle as the light reflects off the strange words carved upon them.
- Void Break: ↓ ↑ + Attack Button
- Price listed in the inventory 7200 gold.
- Can be sold for 4320 gold.
Obsidian Dagger Upgrade Table
Obsidian Daggers Combat Mechanic
- If the daggers are equipped, Leila can execute light, fast attacks, and is capable of stunning the enemy. However, she loses the ability to block attacks, and the dodge mechanic such as the front roll and backstep are both replaced with a blink that allows Leila to teleport through the enemy and its attacks.
- If a blink is triggered at the right moment, Leila can also inflict damage onto the enemy.
Obsidian Daggers Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.