Agony Dagger are dual Daggers in Vigil: The Longest Night. Dual Daggers is one of the four types of weapons that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the daggers are capable of inflicting light and fast attacks that can easily stun enemies.
A cruel weapon capable of inflicting heart-breaking pain, both physically and psychologically."
Agony Dagger Special Move
Agony Dagger Acquisition
- Crafted from Blueprint: Agony Dagger.
Agony Dagger Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 1100 gold.
- Can be sold for 660 gold.
Agony Dagger Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+25%||+27,5%||+30%||+32,5%||+35%||+37,5%||+40%||+43,8%|
Agony Dagger Combat Mechanic
- If the daggers are equipped, Leila can execute light, fast attacks, and is capable of stunning the enemy. However, she loses the ability to block attacks, and the dodge mechanic such as the front roll and backstep are both replaced with a blink that allows Leila to teleport through the enemy and its attacks.
- If a blink is triggered at the right moment, Leila can also inflict damage onto the enemy.
Agony Dagger Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.