These strange weapons glow with a fading crimson light. The wielder may feel something alive squirm within."
Wakizashi Special move
- (Act 2&3) Mountain Pass. From the cliff on the left side of the former boss arena use Dash to reach a platform obscured by trees, then again to reach another.
- Dash is an ability obtained by killing Kelpie, Lord of Tide.
- Price listed in the inventory: 600 gold.
- Can be sold for 360 gold.
Wakizashi Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+10%||+11%||+12%||+13%||+14%||+15%||+16%||+17,5%|
Wakizashi Combat Mechanic
- If the daggers are equipped, Leila can execute light, fast attacks, and is capable of stunning the enemy. However, she loses the ability to block attacks, and the dodge mechanic such as the front roll and backstep are both replaced with a blink that allows Leila to teleport through the enemy and its attacks.
- If a blink is triggered at the right moment, Leila can also inflict damage onto the enemy.
Wakizashi Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!