A grisly but necessary surgical tool. Also used in horrifying experiments."
- (Act 2&3) Secret Cave: in a room directly above the upper entrance to Secret Trail. It's the same room that used to be locked in Prologue.
- Price listed in the inventory: 5000 gold.
- Can be sold for 3000 gold.
Bone Saw Upgrade Table
Bone Saw Combat Mechanic
- If the daggers are equipped, Leila can execute light, fast attacks, and is capable of stunning the enemy. However, she loses the ability to block attacks, and the dodge mechanic such as the front roll and backstep are both replaced with a blink that allows Leila to teleport through the enemy and its attacks.
- If a blink is triggered at the right moment, Leila can also inflict damage onto the enemy.
Bone Saw Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.