|Skill Tree||Daggers Skill Tree|
Phantom Daggers are dual Daggers in Vigil: The Longest Night. Dual Daggers is one of the four types of weapons that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the daggers are capable of inflicting light and fast attacks that can easily stun enemies.
Each attack has a chance to unleash a phantom dagger."
Phantom Daggers Special Move
Phantom Daggers Acquisition
- (Act 2) a possible Ancient Seal quest reward.
- Collect three Cubic Crystals but refuse to give them to the Doctor when asked.
- Outside of the Asylum you will meet Hilda. She will ask to meet her at the Top of the Giantwood.
- Speak to Hilda at the Top of the Giantwood to obtain Phantom Daggers.
Phantom Daggers Notes
- Price listed in the inventory 5600 gold.
- Can be sold for 3360 gold.
Phantom Daggers Upgrade Table
Phantom Daggers Combat Mechanic
- If the daggers are equipped, Leila can execute light, fast attacks, and is capable of stunning the enemy. However, she loses the ability to block attacks, and the dodge mechanic such as the front roll and backstep are both replaced with a blink that allows Leila to teleport through the enemy and its attacks.
- If a blink is triggered at the right moment, Leila can also inflict damage onto the enemy.
Phantom Daggers Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
i think its either this or blue magpie daggers is the best dagger in vigil