|Skill Tree||Daggers Skill Tree|
Prom Daggers are dual Daggers in Vigil: The Longest Night. Dual Daggers is one of the four types of weapons that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the daggers is capable of inflicting light and fast attacks that can easily stun enemies.
These daggers have a clown heads for pommels. It seems the smith favored artistic value over practicality."
- Maye Sewer: use the exit that leads to Maye Bridge (right next to E5 Owl statue), climb on the patch of grass directly above it and slide to the right.
- Price listed in the inventory: 4200 gold.
- Can be sold for 2520 gold.
Prom Daggers Upgrade Table
Prom Daggers Combat Mechanic
- If the daggers are equipped, Leila can execute light, fast attacks, and is capable of stunning the enemy. However, she loses the ability to block attacks, and the dodge mechanic such as the front roll and backstep are both replaced with a blink that allows Leila to teleport through the enemy and its attacks.
- If a blink is triggered at the right moment, Leila can also inflict damage onto the enemy.
Prom Daggers Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
You can find the Prom Daggers under the alternate dimension Maye Bridge. You’ll have to go to the far right side and either jump and then double jump or jump off a ladder to reach a ledge with a decrepit wooden canopy. Slide into the wall and you’ll end up in the Maye Sewer begins an unmovable gate next to the chest contains the Prom Daggers.