Amethyst Dagger are dual Daggers in Vigil: The Longest Night. Dual Daggers is one of the four types of weapons that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the daggers are capable of inflicting light and fast attacks that can easily stun enemies.
In her search to find a way to reverse the ritual, she left her hometown by boat and followed the clue on the dagger. She arrived here from the Azure Island, however, this place eventually let her down, just as it was spoken in the ancient incantation, the murmurs of a curse that bound fates together.
Lower critical chance with any Amethyst item equipped."
Amethyst Dagger Special Move
Amethyst Dagger Acquisition
- Purple Crystal Catacombs: on the edge after a narrow corridor with puddles.
Amethyst Dagger Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 1600 gold.
- Can be sold for 960 gold.
Amethyst Dagger Upgrade Table
Amethyst Dagger Combat Mechanic
- If the daggers are equipped, Leila can execute light, fast attacks, and is capable of stunning the enemy. However, she loses the ability to block attacks, and the dodge mechanic such as the front roll and backstep are both replaced with a blink that allows Leila to teleport through the enemy and its attacks.
- If a blink is triggered at the right moment, Leila can also inflict damage onto the enemy.
Amethyst Dagger Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.