Bonesnap Bow is a Bow in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Bow is one of the four types of weapons that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the bow is capable of inflicting light and powered shots from a distance.
A bow made by two tail vertebrae. It's hard to imagine that the dry, cracked bone would be flexible enough to shoot an arrow."
Bonesnap Bow Special Move
Bonesnap Bow Acquisition
Bonesnap Bow Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 2900 gold.
- Can be sold for 1740 gold.
Bonesnap Bow Upgrade Table
Bonesnap Bow Mechanic
- When a bow is equipped, Leila can execute light shots as well as charging it for an empowered shot, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks and she loses the ability to block attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage and consumes stamina whenever Leila performs a roll or backstep.
Bonesnap Bow Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.