A bow that utilises the wonders of modern technoligy to greatly enhance the power behind each release."
- Flying Shot: ↓ ↑ + Heavy attack button
- (Act 2) Given by Thomas and Ochio as a downpayment for accepting their Quest.
- Price listed in the inventory: 1200 gold.
- Can be sold for 720 gold.
Recurve Bow Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+10%||+11%||+12%||+13%||+14%||+15%||+16%||+17,5%|
Recurve Bow Combat Mechanic
- When a bow is equipped, Leila can execute light shots as well as charging it for an empowered shot, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks and she loses the ability to block attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage and consumes stamina whenever Leila performs a roll or backstep.
Recurve Bow Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!