A bow that utilises the wonders of modern technoligy to greatly enhance the power behind each release."
- Flying Shot: ↓ ↑ + Heavy attack button
- Given by Thomas and Ochio as a downpayment for accepting their Quest.
- Price listed in the inventory: 1200 gold.
- Can be sold for 720 gold.
Recurve Bow Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+10%||+11%||+12%||+13%||+14%||+15%||+16%||+17,5%|
Recurve Bow Combat Mechanic
- When a bow is equipped, Leila can execute light shots as well as charging it for an empowered shot, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks and she loses the ability to block attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage and consumes stamina whenever Leila performs a roll or backstep.
Recurve Bow Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.