The hunting bow is coated in pure gold. Only the most valuable targets deserve death from such a weapon."
- Can be purchased for 80000 gold.
- Can be sold for 80000 gold.
Golden Hunting Bow Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+20%||+22%||+24%||+26%||+28%||+30%||+32%||+35%|
Golden Hunting Bow Combat Mechanic
- When a bow is equipped, Leila can execute light shots as well as charging it for an empowered shot, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks and she loses the ability to block attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage and consumes stamina whenever Leila performs a roll or backstep.
Golden Hunting Bow Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.