This forgotten longbow was crystallized over time and can fire powerful arrows."
- (Act 2&3) Mine: from C4 Owl Statue go up and then left until you hit the elevator. Climb up the ladder above it and go left again, up the railway. At the upper side of the first slope (the railway continues past it) double jump right to climb a platform above. The bow is at the end of the corridor.
- Listed price 1600 gold.
- Can be sold for 960 gold.
Crystal Long Bow Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+30%||+33%||+36%||+39%||+42%||+45%||+48%||+52,5%|
Crystal Long Bow Combat Mechanic
- When a bow is equipped, Leila can execute light shots as well as charging it for an empowered shot, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks and she loses the ability to block attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage and consumes stamina whenever Leila performs a roll or backstep.
Crystal Long Bow Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.