Touching this bow unleashes an all-consuming rage, allowing the archer to exert the full force of their strength with each arrow fired."
- Rage Strike: ↓ → + Heavy attack button
- (Act 2&3) After defeating Lord of the Misty Lake, check the eastern side of the boss arena to find a chest. You'll find the weapon inside.
- Price listed in the inventory: 7200 gold.
- Can be sold for 4320 gold.
Fishbone Bow Upgrade Table
Fishbone Bow Combat Mechanic
- When a bow is equipped, Leila can execute light shots as well as charging it for an empowered shot, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks and she loses the ability to block attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage and consumes stamina whenever Leila performs a roll or backstep.
Fishbone Bow Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.