A metal bow with mechanical parts devised using advanced ancient technology."
- Triple Shot: Press attack button repeatedly
- (Act 2&3) Shadow Disaster: hidden on one of four small platforms above and to the left of the 2nd portal.
- Shadow Disaster is unlocked during The Gate To The Other Side sidequest.
- (Act 2&3) Peak of Weep: can be purchased from Mysterious Trader after bringing her 5x Monazite as a part of her quest, Monazite.
- Price listed in the inventory: 4200 gold.
- Can be sold for 2520 gold.
Mechanical Bow Upgrade Table
Mechanical Bow Combat Mechanic
- When a bow is equipped, Leila can execute light shots as well as charging it for an empowered shot, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks and she loses the ability to block attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage and consumes stamina whenever Leila performs a roll or backstep.
Mechanical Bow Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.