A metal bow with mechanical parts devised using advanced ancient technology."
- Triple Shot: Press attack button repeatedly
- Obtain the Cerulean Ocarina from Hugh the painter in Maye Town after finding all 7 paintings.
- Head to the Catacombs and use the Cerulean Ocarina at the ceremonial stone to enter another realm called the Shadow Disaster.
- Explore the area and head east. Before reaching the boss of this area, you'll come across a section where you'll see multiple cogwheels that are circulating around a chest that's on the center. You'll find the Mechanical Bow inside that chest.
- Purchased from: Mysterious Trader
- Price listed in the inventory: 4200 gold.
- Can be sold for 2520 gold.
Mechanical Bow Upgrade Table
Mechanical Bow Combat Mechanic
- When a bow is equipped, Leila can execute light shots as well as charging it for an empowered shot, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks and she loses the ability to block attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage and consumes stamina whenever Leila performs a roll or backstep.
Mechanical Bow Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.