|Skill Tree||Bow Skill Tree|
Mechanical Bow is a Bow in Vigil: The Longest Night.
A metal bow with mechanical parts devised using advanced ancient technology."
- Triple Shot: Press attack button repeatedly
- (Act 2&3) Shadow Disaster: hidden on one of four small platforms above and to the left of the 2nd portal.
- Shadow Disaster is unlocked during The Gate To The Other Side sidequest.
- (Act 2&3) Peak of Weep: can be purchased from Mysterious Trader after bringing her 5x Monazite as a part of her quest, Monazite.
- Price listed in the inventory: 4200 gold.
- Can be sold for 2520 gold.
Mechanical Bow Upgrade Table
Mechanical Bow Combat Mechanic
- When a bow is equipped, Leila can execute light shots as well as charging it for an empowered shot, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks and she loses the ability to block attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage and consumes stamina whenever Leila performs a roll or backstep.
Mechanical Bow Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Am i seeing at the best weapon in the game?
Yeah, this thing is a machine gun of death, I really suggest stamina cost reduction for it. If you happen to have the skill that allows arrows to track then you will hit a lot.
Holy hell this thing is great. You will shredd every enemy in the game with a hale of arrows. Get it asap.