Redsparrow Longbow is a Bow in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Bow is one of the four types of weapons that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the bow is capable of inflicting light and powered shots from a distance.
A longbow with a Redsparrow feather, made of hemlock, thin and long. It is not just durable, it's extremely resilient.
Increase the damage of Charged Attack when equipping a bow."
Redsparrow Longbow Special Move
Redsparrow Longbow Acquisition
Redsparrow Longbow Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 6600 gold.
- Can be sold for 3960 gold.
Redsparrow Longbow Upgrade Table
Redsparrow Longbow Combat Mechanic
- When a bow is equipped, Leila can execute light shots as well as charging it for an empowered shot, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks and she loses the ability to block attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage and consumes stamina whenever Leila performs a roll or backstep.
Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.