Deformed Slingshot is a Bow in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Bow is one of the four types of weapons that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the bow is capable of inflicting light and powered shots from a distance.
A specially constructed light projectile weapon that is more lethal than you'd expect."
- (Act 2&3) Mountain Cave: from D3 Owl Statue (Peak of Weep) go east, past a pit of spikes, and use Hand of Flames to unlock an entrance to a separate part of the Mountain Cave. Deformed Slingshot is at its bottom, on the left side of the corridor that leads to the Mine.
- Price listed in the inventory for 5000 gold.
- Can be sold for 3000 gold.
Deformed Slingshot Upgrade Table
Deformed Slingshot Combat Mechanic
- When a bow is equipped, Leila can execute light shots as well as charging it for an empowered shot, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks and she loses the ability to block attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage and consumes stamina whenever Leila performs a roll or backstep.
Deformed Slingshot Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.