Hand of Flames
|Item Type||Arcane Item|
Hand of Flames in Vigil: The Longest Night is an Arcane Item. Players must equip Arcane Items to their quick slot for it to be used by Leila, these items allow her to execute various effects in the form of a mysterious form of magic. Casting Arcane Magic consumes Mana when used, which is shown to the right at the bottom right of the item's icon. Apart from that, each Arcane Item has its own cooldown time that is affected by your arcane status.
Summon a giant flaming hand that damages enemies in front of you. Can also open flaming blocked passages."
Hand of Flames Information
- Item Effect:
- Creates a flaming hand that burns enemies and sets them on fire.
- Destroys flaming barriers.
Hand of Flames Acquisition
- Found at: Mine
- After defeating the Erupting Flesh Cluster, head west, you'll find it on a high platform.
- You need the dash ability so you can increase the momentum of jumping. The Dash ability can be obtained after defeating Kelpie, Lord of Tide at the Flooded Area.
Hand of Flames Notes & Tips
- List of blocked passages:
- Maye Town, in the bottom left corner of the map, blocks the entrance to Maye Sewer.
- Mine, blocks the entrance to Amethyst Catacombs.
- Peak of Weep, east of D3 Owl Statue. Blocks the entrance to the lower half of the Mountain Cave.
- Catacombs, next to the Cemetery's entrance.
- Insidious Sewer, blocks a part of the sewers which leads to Lower Catacombs.
- Blocked passages reset in New Game +, but do not show up on the map anymore. However, you keep Hand of Flames (as well as the rest of Arcane Items) and can unlock them immediately.
- Price listed in the inventory: 3000 Gold.
- Can be sold for: 1800 Gold.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
i mean isn't it a little bit annoying? i couldn't progress to catacombs because i didn't know this existed and it is used to open those obstacles. even i tried to get it and coulnd't i think it's easy to miss.
i cant use hand of flames , why ¿?
Any list of flaming passages out there?
You can get this item without the Dash-ability. All you need is a pair of Daggers. So if you Double-Jump into the direction of the platform the item is on you follow it up with two delayed light-attacks in mid-air. The last one will get you close enough to grab the ledge afterwards and grab the Artifact right away.