Focus is a Bow Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Bow Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the Bow. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Focus and hold your breath to shorten the charge time of charged attacks. (Hold Attack button on the ground)
- Skill Type: Bow Skill
- Related Weapon: Bows
- Prerequisite: Cycle
- No. of Upgrades: 3
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Shorten charge attack time by 0.3s.
- This skill can be found under the Bow Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Focus Lvl. I||1||Shorten charge attack time by 0.3 s.|
|Focus Lvl. II||1||Shorten charge attack time by 0.6 s.|
|Focus Lvl. III||1||Shorten charge attack time by 0.9 s.|
Focus Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.