Power Shot is a Bow Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Bow Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the Bow. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Can fire a Power shot after Archer's Step or crouch. Each step move can notch an additional arrow. (Hold Attack button after Archer's Step)
Power Shot Information
- Skill Type: Bow Skill
- Related Weapon: Bows
- Prerequisite: Archer's Step
- No. of Upgrades: 2
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Deals 2x damage.
Power Shot Acquisition
- This skill can be found under the Bow Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
Power Shot Upgrades
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Power Shot Lvl. I||1||Deals 2x damage.|
|Power Shot Lvl. II||1||Deals 2.5x damage. Each step move increases 10% damage, can only be increased twice.|
Power Shot Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.