Archery Specialization is a Bow Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Bow Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the Bow. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Reduce the decreasing damage when arrows hit the same target in 0.1 seconds.
Archery Specialization Information
- Skill Type: Bow Skill
- Related Weapon: Bows
- Prerequisite: Multi Arrow
- No. of Upgrades: 3
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Reduce 40% damage when hitting the same enemy.
Archery Specialization Acquisition
- This skill can be found under the Bow Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
Archery Specialization Upgrades
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Archery Specialization Lvl. I||1||Reduce 40% damage when hitting the same enemy.|
|Archery Specialization Lvl. II||1||Reduce 30% damage when hitting the same enemy.|
|Archery Specialization Lvl. III||1||Reduce 20% damage when hitting the same enemy.|
Archery Specialization Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.