Air Power Shot
|Skill Type||Bow Skill|
|No. of Upgrades||--|
|Skill Effect||Back flip and shoot four arrows from low to high. During this attack your evasion increases|
Air Power Shot is a Bow Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Bow Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the Bow. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Back flip and shoot four arrows from low to high. During this attack your evasion increases (Press Heavy Attack button in the air).
Air Power Shot Information
- Skill Type: Bow Skill
- Related Weapon: Bows
- Prerequisite: Air Volley
- No. of Upgrades: --
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Back flip and shoot four arrows from low to high. During this attack your evasion increases
Air Power Shot Acquisition
- This skill can be found under the Bow Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
Air Power Shot Upgrades
- This Skill does not have any upgrades.
Air Power Shot Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.