Multi Arrow is a Bow Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Bow Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the Bow. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Increases the number of arrows fired in normal attacks on the ground.
Multi Arrow Information
- Skill Type: Bow Skill
- Related Weapon: Bows
- Prerequisite: --
- No. of Upgrades: 2
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Performs the second attack, firing 2 arrows at the same time.
Multi Arrow Acquisition
- This skill can be found under the Bow Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
Multi Arrow Upgrades
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Multi Arrow Lvl. I||1||Performs the second attack, firing 2 arrows at the same time.|
|Multi Arrow Lvl. II||1||Performs the third attack, firing 3 arrows at the same time.|
Multi Arrow Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.