Air Volley is a Bow Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Bow Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the Bow. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Shoot 2 arrows at the same time after first attack in the air. (Press Attack button in the air)
Air Volley Information
- Skill Type: Bow Skill
- Related Weapon: Bows
- Prerequisite: Multi Arrow
- No. of Upgrades: --
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Shoot 2 arrows at the same time after first attack in the air. (Press Attack button in the air)
Air Volley Acquisition
- This skill can be found under the Bow Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
Air Volley Upgrades
- This Skill does not have any upgrades.
Air Volley Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.