Chaos Shot is a Bow Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Bow Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the Bow. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Spin jump and swiftly shoot 4 arrows forward. (Press Heavy attack button on the ground)
Chaos Shot Information
- Skill Type: Bow Skill
- Related Weapon: Bows
- Prerequisite: Cycle
- No. of Upgrades: --
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Spin jump and swiftly shoot 4 arrows forward. (Press Heavy attack button on the ground)
Chaos Shot Acquisition
- This skill can be found under the Bow Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
Chaos Shot Upgrades
- This Skill does not have any upgrades.
Chaos Shot Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
20 Oct 2020 20:15
Chaos Shot seems to grant evasion (invincibility frames) very briefly at the height of the spin. It's very hard to utilize intentionally but will occasionally save you from some damage.
15 Oct 2020 00:02
Which button is heavy attack on pc not k because it is not working and assigning a different button doesnt work...